1/9 MAR
You haven't signed in yet! You probably should so you can reply and access all the boards you have the permissions to view!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

1/9 MAR
You haven't signed in yet! You probably should so you can reply and access all the boards you have the permissions to view!
1/9 MAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead Introduction Thread!

+2
J. Harper [1/9MAR]
S. Tompkins [1/9MAR]
6 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead Introduction Thread! Empty The Walking Dead Introduction Thread!

Post by S. Tompkins [1/9MAR] Sun May 12, 2013 6:33 am

We're all new to the unit in some form or fashion! Lets get to know each other!

I'm Sam, the Commanding Officer of the unit. I enjoy long walks on the beach and warfare. Lots and lots of Warfare. I'm currently enlisted to become a Marine after the summer. IF anyone hasn't already, you may add me "rere151"

Last edited by S. Tompkins [1/9MAR] on Mon May 13, 2013 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
S. Tompkins [1/9MAR]
S. Tompkins [1/9MAR]
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

https://1-9mar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Introduction Thread! Empty Re: The Walking Dead Introduction Thread!

Post by J. Harper [1/9MAR] Sun May 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Hello I'm Hot Rod and I like to party-- sorry about that, I'm John Harper and I love to get into the thick of action and beat my opponents faces in!
J. Harper [1/9MAR]
J. Harper [1/9MAR]
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Introduction Thread! Empty Re: The Walking Dead Introduction Thread!

Post by S. Tompkins [1/9MAR] Sun May 12, 2013 2:00 pm

J. Harper [1/9MAR] wrote:Hello I'm Hot Rod and I like to party-- sorry about that, I'm John Harper and I love to get into the thick of action and beat my opponents faces in!

S. Tompkins [1/9MAR]
S. Tompkins [1/9MAR]
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

https://1-9mar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Pio [1/9MAR] Sun May 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Hello. I am Corporal M. Piotrowski. I am joining the Navy hopefully by the end of the summer. And in a couple of years be a Navy Seal. I play PS3 and PC games.
M. Pio [1/9MAR]
M. Pio [1/9MAR]
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Rubicon Mon May 13, 2013 4:59 am

Hi. My name is Shane. I am commonly known as Rubicon. I am J.Rubicon in game. I just recently joined the clan and have been impressed with the maturity of the members and the desire to have a fun gaming environment that also has a focus on structured competition. I thought I would make a short thread about myself and my background.

Real life:

I was in the U.S. Army from 1998 to 2002. My MOS was 11B (Infantry). After basic training I was stationed in South Korea for 2 year at Camp Greaves with the 1/506th Infantry. At the time this was the forward most deployed combat unit in the world. I spent 2 years staring at a North Korean flag and listened to nonstop propaganda music. In basic I served as a squad leader and scored expert marksmanship qualifications on a variety of basic military weaponry. While in Korea I was a member of the Scout Platoon, HHC where I served as gun on sniper team 1. I did not attend the actual Army Sniper school. For Scout sniper team you attended an abbreviated sniper school for qualification and basic tactics and concealment training. Our unit was an Air Assault battalion and I was able to attend Air assault school (Repelled out of Blackhawks and Chinooks).

After 2 years in Korea I was sent to Fort Lewis, WA where I served a role in the TOC with the headquarters company (HHC). I was battalion commanders driver and had the honor of being the first U.S. soldier to ever use GPS in a combat simulated environment. Our battalion was the test unit for what is the common Army infantry battalion. I helped write SOP for the use of GPS on the battlefield. It is probably one of the biggest accomplishments of my life. I left the Army shortly after 9/11. During my time in Korea I suffered a training accident that caused permanent damage to my right foot and ankle. Unfortunately I was not able to reenlist after 9/11 as I was given a medical profile that prevented it.

I feel I have a sound grasp on military tactics and weaponry. I have qualified expert on the M16, M4, M203, M9, M249, M25, MK-19, Javelin, TOW, and M82.

Gaming:

I started my first clan in 2001. We were known as [TSO] Tactical Special Ops. We were a competitive Delta Force II clan. When Americas Army came out moved to that and competed on the TWL ladders as one of the top clans. More recently I was in a command position with [CiD] Clear In Darkness on Black Ops and currently serve as one of 7 command council members for [TAS] The Ascended on Planetside 2. I am moving away from the fantasy shooters as I prefer modern realism combat. I am hoping to make 1-9 my new home and contribute in whatever way I can.

I appreciate the opportunity and hope we can build a successful and fun clan for our gamers.

Thanks,

Rubicon

J. Rubicon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Pio [1/9MAR] Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 am

Well Rubicon Thank you for serving. I hope to be in the military for a very long time. So if you wanna talk more about the military so like i can get a just for what to except please message me on here privately or on steam. '
Thank you. And Again Thank you for serving.
M. Pio [1/9MAR]
M. Pio [1/9MAR]
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Harper [1/9MAR] Mon May 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Haha it's an honor to play with you guys! I considered joining the Marines during High School but decided against it, I'm currently thinking about the National Guard but who knows? Once again, it's an Honor!
J. Harper [1/9MAR]
J. Harper [1/9MAR]
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by A. Knight Mon May 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Hello my name is Austin Knight, in august i am going to universal technical institute to train to be an automotive or diesel mechanic, i like cars ( mostly import). I know quite a bit about the military my dad was a sniper for the 5th special forces group during desert storm, and has thought me alot about tactics and military life.

A. Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by W. Smith [1/9MAR] Mon May 13, 2013 6:46 pm

My name is miguel Pescador (fisherman) the only reason I call myself W. Smith is because I used to play under the name [poB-A]Will Smith the poB-A part stood for prince of Bel-Air as in the tv show. And everyone knew me as that on games. So when I started my competitive gaming I went into Blackwatch and then too 6th RB and soon found out my Blackwatch leader was hosting a unit I couldn't resist I had to join this unit. Anyway I'm amazing in slow paced to moderate games and I do pretty bad in fast paced games. if I see one of my team members in trouble I like to put myself in the way of danger for them. I'll usually get the kill unless they shoot before me. I am a 13 year old who found pc a way better place to be than any console I had ever owned. I have 7.1 surround sound on my headphones so don't try to sneak up on me. And I am very respectful person. I am a amateur boxer. And I am like my lastname means a fisherman

W. Smith [1/9MAR]
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down