1/9 MAR
You haven't signed in yet! You probably should so you can reply and access all the boards you have the permissions to view!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

1/9 MAR
You haven't signed in yet! You probably should so you can reply and access all the boards you have the permissions to view!
1/9 MAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Humble Bundle

Go down

The Humble Bundle Empty The Humble Bundle

Post by S. Tompkins [1/9MAR] Thu May 23, 2013 8:36 am

A small quote first;
What is Humble Bundle? Humble Bundle organizes awesome, pay-what-you-want sales for digital stuff. So far, we've let people name their price and support charity to get groundbreaking video games, music, and eBooks. We've helped bring games to Mac, Linux, and Android when previously unavailable and always put an emphasis on supporting developers and charities through our promotions. Thanks to the generous contributions of bundle buyers, we have raised over $10 million for charity to date.

The Humble Bundle is a god send for any gamer looking to increase their library ten fold in a quick fashion, with the use of Humble Bundle I personally got Saints Row 3, all company of Heroes, and a few other games for just 6$, all while STEAM kept the price for SR3 alone at 35$. This kind of deal comes all the time thanks to these guys, and the ones benefitting deserve it too, it's all a charity case, and one hell of a good idea at that. With this you can donate to children with cancer, or if you want, you can always send it over to the developer. But let's face it, we as a unit wanna' show some good spirits. For any who use Humble Bundle, I ask we all title ourselves as "First Battalion, Ninth Marines", simply copy and paste in between the quotes and paste that. We'll show the world that gaming communities can be more then just the good players in a game.

Those of you who missed the last true Humble Bundle still have a luck to enjoy a good deal, the Alan Wake series is up for the Weekly charity event, and I can personally tell you guys, if you enjoy a fan-fucking-tastic story, Alan Wake has it. The first time I played Alan Wake one, I was... 15? Yeah, we'll say 15 and it was heart moving. For two years by that point my ability to write, or even read had deminished just cause I had lost interest, but after Alan Wake came out, I beat it twice, and went on to write nearly two books for a role-play community, the ideas between the two were so far from each other, it made little sense, but the game itself was an eye opener.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Remember guys, if you DO do this, please simply name yourself "First Battalion, Ninth Marines"
S. Tompkins [1/9MAR]
S. Tompkins [1/9MAR]
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

https://1-9mar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum